23ElociN

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Well, Hello There

Alright, so this is my first blog.  Yay! I am now a "blogger"   : D  I have been wanting to start my own blog for years but just never really got around to it. I was iffy about making one because what if no one finds what I blab about interesting.....but there has to be as least 1 person out there who might find this slightly interesting.

I still dont know exactly what Im doing but hopefully I will get the hang of this. I feel like I have so much to say right now. I just dont know where to start.

Hmmm...well I guess I could start by talking about my newest thing I've gotten into. Like everyone else in the world I have a YouTube account. I haven't uploaded any videos yet but boy do I watch enough of them to make up for it. Recently I have found two Very interesting things. First was MyGlam. 
 MyGlam is a monthly make-up subscription. Its a new webstie  http://www.myglam.com/ that just launched a month ago and they already reached their limit of subscribers. Within a week they reached their limit. Yes, its that good. MyGlam was started by Michelle Phan, who is a great make-up artist. If you are interested into make-up tutorials and such you should watch her videos on her YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan/featured   
Anywho... every month you pay $10 and MyGlam will send you a make-up bag filled with 4-5 full size products or  deluxe sized products. And these products are supposedly THE products. You get make-up from Urban Decay, Tarte, NYX, Mai Couture, etc...Now I have never been able to afford any name brand items so I am Super stoked about this deal. Seriously-I buy my make-up from the Dollar Tree.

So when I decided to create my own blog, I thought I could post about all the products I receive and which ones I would recommend. I unfortunately was a couple hours too late when I subscribed to MyGlam so I missed out on their December bag...which will probably end up being their BEST bag...poo. I never thought I would be so excited about make-up. I think I'm more excited about getting a great deal than actually getting the products. But I am Definetly excited to try high end products. Which leads me to my other interesting thing I've gotten into. Voxbox http://www.influenster.com/   I also found this from watching a video on YouTube. Voxbox is kinda similar but its free and not monthly. And instead of getting just make-up you get a little of everything.  This idea is great because you get to try out new things and then you can go out and buy the stuff you like and not have to worry about wasting your money. Plus, its great for the companies because its more business.

I will be blogging about other things going on in my life and of course doing reviews of all the great products I get!
Are you subscribed to Voxbox or MyGlam...or to any other subscriptions that you would recommend? If so, I would be interested into hearing what you got in the mail   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment